- What affects programme engagement for Māori families? A qualitative study of a family-based, multidisciplinary healthy lifestyle programme for children and adolescents
- Challenges of healthy lifestyle change for families in Aotearoa/New Zealand
- Determining barriers and facilitators to engagement for families in a family-based multicomponent healthy lifestyles intervention for children and adolescents: a qualitative study
- Acceptability of early childhood obesity prediction models to New Zealand families
- Childhood obesity in New Zealand
- Child obesity prevalence across communities in New Zealand: 2010-2016
- Different domains of deprivation and their relationship with obesity in New Zealand 4-year-old children
- Large-for-gestational-age phenotypes and obesity risk in adulthood: a study of 195,936 women
- Maternal smoking early in pregnancy is associated with increased risk of short stature and obesity in adult daughters
- Parental Perceptions of Obesity in School Children and Subsequent Action
- Predicting early childhood obesity at infancy: a model for the New Zealand population
- Predicting early childhood obesity at infancy: caregiver perceptions
- Prediction models for early childhood obesity: applicability and existing issues
- Protocol for the Gut Bugs Trial: a randomised double-blind placebo-controlled trial of gut microbiome transfer for the treatment of obesity in adolescents
- Stable prevalence of obesity among Ngāti Whātua 4-year-old children in 2010–2016
- The complexity of food provisioning decisions by Māori caregivers to ensure the happiness and health of their children
- The super-donor phenomenon in fecal microbiota transplantation
- Antibiotics, gut microbiome and obesity
- Childhood obesity: how long should we wait to predict weight?
- Factors affecting cell-free DNA fetal fraction and the consequences for test accuracy.
- “How High Is Your RQ?”: Is Te Reo Māori The New Blood Quantum?
- Is Blood Quantum Back In Circulation?
- Rapid Review: Sleep Quality
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander oral health and its impact among adults: A cross-sectional study
- Acculturation and its impact on the oral health status of Pacific children in New Zealand: findings from the Pacific Islands Families study.
- Assessment of health-related quality of life and psychological well-being of children and adolescents with obesity enrolled in a New Zealand community-based intervention programme: an observational study
- Eating frequency in relation to BMI in very young children: a longitudinal analysis.
- Effect of a Baby-Led Approach to Complementary Feeding on Infant Growth and Overweight: A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Ethnic Differences in Adolescent Mental Health Problems: Examining Early Risk Factors and Deviant Peer Affiliation
- Healthy Pacific grandparents: a participatory action research project exploring ageing well among Pacific people in New Zealand
- ‘I’m not sure it paints an honest picture of where my health’s at’ – identifying community health and research priorities based on health assessments within an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community: a qualitative study.
- Motivations for Smoking Cessation and the Impact of Regulatory Tax Increases Amongst Fathers within the Pacific Islands Families Study
- Nulliparity is associated with subtle adverse metabolic outcomes in overweight/obese mothers and their offspring.
- Nutritional Intervention Preconception and During Pregnancy to Maintain Healthy Glucose Metabolism and Offspring Health (“NiPPeR”): study protocol for a randomised controlled trial
- Proposed new industry code on unhealthy food marketing to children and young people: will it make a difference?
- Smoking in Pregnancy Among Indigenous Women in High-Income Countries: A Narrative Review
- Stakeholder Appraisal of Selected Tobacco Endgame Policy Options in New Zealand
- Targeting Sleep, Food, and Activity in Infants for Obesity Prevention: An RCT.
- The Effect of Different Types of Monitoring Strategies on Weight Loss: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- The effect of increasing risk and challenge in the school playground on physical activity and weight in children: a cluster randomised controlled trial (PLAY).
- The relationship between maternal 25-hydroxyvitamin D status in pregnancy and childhood adiposity and allergy: an observational study
- The sex of the foetus affects maternal blood glucose concentrations in overweight and obese pregnant women
- Urinary incontinence, but not fecal incontinence, is a risk factor for admission to aged residential care of older persons in New Zealand.