- A survey of people with lived experience of suicide-related behavior in Queensland, Australia.
- Community Based Support for People at risk for Suicide and Those Who Care for Them – Areas for Improvement.
- Different Types and Acceptability of Psychotherapies for Acute Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adolescents: A Network Meta-analysis
- ‘E’ therapy in the community: Examination of the uptake and effectiveness of BRAVE (a self-help computer programme for anxiety in children and adolescents) in primary care
- Effect of MyTeen SMS-Based Mobile Intervention for Parents of Adolescents – A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Population attributable risk of factors associated with the repetition of self-harm behaviour in young people presenting to clinical services: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- The impact of stress on students in secondary school and higher education
- Youth version, Case-finding and Help Assessment Tool (YouthCHAT): An electronic, psychosocial screener for young people with long-term physical conditions.
- Youthchat as a primary care e-screening tool for mental health issues among Te Tai Tokerau youth: Protocol for a co-design study.
- Co-design of eHealth Interventions with Children and Young People
- Delivering solid treatments on shaky ground: Feasibility study of an online therapy for child anxiety in the aftermath of a natural disaster
- Design of a technology-delivered motivational interviewing intervention for youth empowerment
- E-Health interventions for anxiety and depression in children and adolescents with long-term physical conditions
- Evaluation of MyTeen – A SMS-based mobile intervention for parents of adolescents: A randomised controlled trial protocol
- Experience Building IT Infrastructure for Research with Online Youth Mental Health Tools
- Psychological therapies for anxiety and depression in children and adolescents with long-term physical conditions
- Preventing youth depression: Simulating the impact of parenting interventions
- The implementation of SPARX-R computerized mental health program in alternative education: Exploring the factors contributing to engagement and dropout
- Using Computerized Mental Health Programs in Alternative Education: Understanding the Requirements of Students and Staff
- Validation of the Mood and Feelings Questionnaire (MFQ) and Short Mood and Feelings Questionnaire (SMFQ) in New Zealand help-seeking adolescents
- A pilot evaluation of the SPARX-R gaming intervention for preventing depression and improving wellbeing among adolescents in alternative education
- Anticipatory guidance to prevent infant sleep problems within a randomised controlled trial: infant, maternal and partner outcomes at 6 months of age
- Atypical antipsychotics for disruptive behaviour disorders in children and youths
- Change of School Playground Environment on Bullying: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Gender differences in sleep hygiene practices and sleep quality in New Zealand adolescents aged 15 to 17 years
- MEMO: an mHealth intervention to prevent the onset of depression in adolescents: a double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial
- Prevention of depression and anxiety: is the whole better than the sum of the parts?
- Preventing Depression in Final Year Secondary Students: School-Based Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Serious Games and Gamification for Mental Health: Current Status and Promising Directions
- Serious Games for Mental Health: Are They Accessible, Feasible, and Effective? A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Sexual minority youth and depressive symptoms or depressive disorder: A systematic review and meta-analysis of population-based studies
- Tips and Traps: Lessons From Codesigning a Clinician E-Monitoring Tool for Computerized Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- A Population-Level Data Analytics Portal for Self-Administered Lifestyle and Mental Health Screening
- Electronic screening for lifestyle issues and mental health in youth: a community-based participatory research approach