- Adapting a co-design process with young people to prioritize outcomes for a systematic review of intervention to prevent self-harm and suicide
- Time-out with young children: a parent-child interaction therapy (PCIT) practitioner review
- Barriers to clinician implementation of parent-child interaction therapy (PCIT) in New Zealand and Australia: What role for time-out?
- The psychometric characteristics of the Kessler Psychological Distress Scale (K6) in help-seeking youth: What do you miss when using it as an outcome measure?
- Social impacts and costs of schizophrenia: a national cohort study using New Zealand linked administrative data
- Association of parenting with suicidal ideation and attempts in children and youth; protocol for a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies
- Validation of a brief tool to assess and monitor suicidal ideation: The Youth Suicide Ideation Screen (YSIS-3)
- Adherence to 24-h movement behavior guidelines and psychosocial functioning in young children: a longitudinal analysis
- New generation antidepressants for depression in children and adolescents: a network meta-analysis
- A chatbot architecture for promoting youth resilience
- Case identification of mental health and related problems in children and young people using the New Zealand Integrated Data Infrastructure
- Gamifying CBT to deliver emotional health treatment to young people on smartphones
- A survey of people with lived experience of suicide-related behavior in Queensland, Australia
- Community based support for people at risk for suicide and those who care for them – Areas for improvement
- Development of MyTeen Messaging Program to Support Parents of Adolescents: Qualitative Study
- Different Types and Acceptability of Psychotherapies for Acute Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adolescents: A Network Meta-analysis
- Effect of My Teen SMS-based mobile intervention for parents of adolescents A Randomized Clinical Trial
- ‘E’ therapy in the community: Examination of the uptake and effectiveness of BRAVE (a self-help computer programme for anxiety in children and adolescents) in primary care
- IDI trends in antidepressant dispensing to New Zealand children and young people between 2007/08 and 2015/16
- Population attributable risk of factors associated with the repetition of self-harm behaviour in young people presenting to clinical services: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- The impact of stress on students in secondary school and higher education
- Youth version, Case-finding and Help Assessment Tool (YouthCHAT): An electronic, psychosocial screener for young people with long-term physical conditions
- Youthchat as a primary care e-screening tool for mental health issues among Te Tai Tokerau youth: Protocol for a co-design study
- Co-design of eHealth Interventions with children and young people
- Delivering solid treatments on shaky ground: Feasibility study of an online therapy for child anxiety in the aftermath of a natural disaster
- Design of a technology-delivered motivational interviewing intervention for youth empowerment
- E-Health interventions for anxiety and depression in children and adolescents with long-term physical conditions
- Evaluation of MyTeen – A SMS-based mobile intervention for parents of adolescents: A randomised controlled trial protocol
- Experience building IT Infrastructure for research with online youth mental health tools
- Psychological therapies for anxiety and depression in children and adolescents with long-term physical conditions
- Preventing youth depression: Simulating the impact of parenting interventions
- The implementation of SPARX-R computerized mental health program in alternative education: Exploring the factors contributing to engagement and dropout
- Using computerized mental health programs in alternative education: Understanding the requirements of students and staff
- Validation of the mood and feelings questionnaire (MFQ) and short mood and feelings questionnaire (SMFQ) in New Zealand help-seeking adolescents
- A pilot evaluation of the SPARX-R gaming intervention for preventing depression and improving wellbeing among adolescents in alternative education
- Anticipatory guidance to prevent infant sleep problems within a randomised controlled trial: infant, maternal and partner outcomes at 6 months of age
- Atypical antipsychotics for disruptive behaviour disorders in children and youths
- Change of school playground environment on bullying: A randomized controlled trial
- Gender differences in sleep hygiene practices and sleep quality in New Zealand adolescents aged 15 to 17 years
- MEMO: an mHealth intervention to prevent the onset of depression in adolescents: a double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial
- Prevention of depression and anxiety: is the whole better than the sum of the parts?
- Preventing depression in final year secondary students: School-based randomized controlled trial.
- Serious games and gamification for mental health: Current status and promising directions
- Serious games for Mental Health: Are they accessible, feasible, and effective? A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Sexual minority youth and depressive symptoms or depressive disorder: A systematic review and meta-analysis of population-based studies
- Tips and traps: Lessons From codesigning a clinician E-monitoring tool for computerized cognitive behavioral therapy
- A population-level data analytics portal for self-administered lifestyle and mental health screening
- Electronic screening for lifestyle issues and mental health in youth: a community-based participatory research approach