- A better start to literacy: findings from a teacher-implemented intervention in children’s first year at school
- Greening the information desert: Supporting emergent bilinguals with research-informed workshops
- Integrating health, education and culture in predicting Pacific children’s English receptive vocabulary at 6 years: A classification tree approach
- Pau te Hau: A teacher delivered high-intensity interval training program for young adolescents
- Professional ecologies shaping technology adoption in early childhood education with multilingual children
- Wetekia kia rere: the potential for place-conscious education approaches to reassure the indigenization of science education in New Zealand settings
- Bridges to success for Māori: An aspirational lens
- Exploring the opportunities and challenges of the digital world for early childhood services with vulnerable children
- Languages seen are languages used. The linguistic landscapes of Early Childhood Centres
- Mai i te ao tawhito ki te ao tūroa: Education leaders as cultural advocates
- Patterns of early primary school-based literacy interventions among Pacific children from a nationwide health screening programme of 4 year olds
- Phonological awareness: From research to practice
- The Efficacy of Preschool Developmental Indicators as a Screen for Early Primary School-Based Literacy Interventions.
- The Simple View of Reading: Three Assessments of Its Adequacy
- Tofa liuliu ma le tofa saili a ta’ita’i Pasifika: Listening to the voices of Pasifika community leaders
- Turning Māori Career Aspirations into Realities
- A Comparison of the Metalinguistic Performance and Spelling Development of Children With Inconsistent Speech Sound Disorder and Their Age-Matched and Reading-Matched Peers
- A culturally responsive framework for enhancing phonological awareness development in children with speech and language impairment
- A series of n-of-1 trials of stimulants in brain injured children.
- Computer science in K-12 school curricula of the 2lst century: Why, what and when?
- Early storybook reading with babies and young children: Parents’ opinions and home reading practices.
- Intergenerational transmission of minority languages in New Zealand: Methodological issues.
- International survey of speech-language pathologists’ practices in working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Inter-professional education of prospective speech–language therapists and primary school teachers through shared professional practice placements.
- Logomalie le faasoa taugagana i le moa o le taulaga
- O le Tautai Matapalapala: Leadership strategies for supporting Pasifika students in New Zealand schools
- Open, flexible, and distance learning in a posttruth world.
- Phase 2 of CATALISE: a multinational and multidisciplinary Delphi consensus study of problems with language development: Terminology
- Tamariki and fanau: child speakers of Māori and Samoan in Aotearoa/New Zealand
- What did schools experience from participating in a randomised controlled study (PLAY) that prioritised risk and challenge in active play for children while at school?
- Evaluation of an innovative programme for training teachers of children with learning and behavioural difficulties in New Zealand